Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO! Grrr... don't wake the Tiger!


Happy Halloween! To the left is a picture of Braden a year ago, for his first Halloween, dressed a Yoda from Star Wars. He had just started walking the week or two before. This year I got him a Tiger costume. At the store I asked him to tell me what he wanted... that's what he told me. Well... putting it on this morning didn't go so well. But after some distraction we managed to keep it on and get through class this morning.


Ok... figured out real quick that the hood would NOT be staying on. Sorry you didn't like it Big B and your mean mom made you keep it on until she got a picture!

At class this morning, he's got new toys and kids to play with and that dreadful hood isn't on so the tiger outfit is tolerable.

Let me just tell you the weather today is horrible, it's chilly and pouring rain. Our plan this afternoon after his nap was to head into Squamish to trick or treat... but with weather like this and having to drive 20 minutes to do it (no trick or treat in our neighborhood)? Am I a bad mom if we don't? Is he going to even let me put the costume on again? Would I really let him eat more than 3 or 4 pieces of candy anyway? Will it just be terrible temptation to keep it here? I have oodles of guilt about not going... but I'm just not sure it's such a good idea... I guess we'll see what happens when he wakes up.

No comments: