Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, October 2, 2008

And away we go...



It's 10:45 our time... Chad got home about 20 minutes ago. He finished packing 10 minutes ago and managed to fit all of his clothes in a carry on. His shoes will go in the 3rd big suitcase where left him a little room. Braden has his own seat this time which means that 1) he doesn't have to sit on my lap (yay!) and 2) we get an extra piece of luggage to bring, I have one and a half- Braden has one - and Chad gets the leftover space. How Chad fit enough clothes for 10 days is beyond me... my guess is if we're staying at your house he'll be doing some laundry.

So Chicago friends, we'll see you SOON!

Now we have to try and go to sleep so we can wake up in 5 hours, what fun.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Monica. I enjoy reading your blogs. I just created one myself for the Alcala fam. Check it out if you want.

alcalaslovingflorida.blogspot.com

(Jessi Pancoast)

Mitzi said...

I miss your blogs. Hope you guys are having a great time!