Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, November 1, 2008

They're baaaaack!

This morning our son woke up at 330 AM (don't ask, we don't know either). Monica was a trooper and took the first shift. Braden took her warning after a few cuddles, singing, ect and slept for an additional 20 minutes before telling us he was done sleeping. Once again my wonderful wife took the kiddo out to the living so I could catch some Z's.

This was interrupted at 6:30 AM with Monica climbing back into bed telling me there was something in the wall and she wasn't going back out there. This meant it was my turn to venture out into the living room because I couldn't hear the "noise" in the fireplace. We ate breakfast, ect...and then I heard it. A little scratching and knocking around in the fireplace.

I figured...what the hell...I'll put a trap down and see what happens. Yep, nailed one about 5 minutes later. Looks like we're at that time in the year where they are looking for somewhere warm to hide. Not in my house damn it! I just hope I can get this taken care of before I leave next Tuesday. Monica and mice don't mix.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

Monica I feel your pain....we found ours (the one I was telling you about on Wednesday - floating in the toilet)...at least you caught it!!!!! This morning I found a friggin bird in the house!!! How these things find a way in is beyond me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chad,

Given this is election night, I can relate to the mouse story. The mice are just like Democrats, always looking to mooch off of somebody else's warmth.

But all is not lost:

Carter, Reagan

Obama, ??????

Hope is still alive, just hibernating for four years!