Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday at the Park

Last Sunday (still in Chicago) after Katie's shower I met up with my two main men (B and Chad) at our friends place (Andy and Amy) where we would be spending our last night before heading back. After the brutal Bear's loss (11 second miracle drive by Atlanta) Andy, Chad, Braden and I went to the park for B to run off (some) of his endless energy. I was pleasantly surprised when Jay, his girlfriend Kristin and Goose (Mike) and his girlfriend Ashley joined us. It was THE MOST gorgeous perfect day outside. Things kind of ended early since Braden had tweaked his knee or this ankle and wasn't able to get around. We stuck it out on the swings for awhile but had to leave earlier than expected since I was worried about him and wanted to get him on solid ground (rather than playground sand) to further inspect his injury... but not before I was able to get a nice group shot. Thanks to everyone for coming to meet us and see our boy! The good news... Braden's leg is fine, it got better pretty quickly and by the next morning and he was jumping everywhere and back to normal (and he hasn't really stopped since). :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pic! Thanks for the update of Braden. We were so worried!