Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CHICAGO... land in 21 hours

It's crazy to think in less than 24 hours we'll be back in Chicago for a 10 day trip... most of the cleaning is done, all the laundry is finished, but I haven't packed a suitcase yet. And I still have to run to Walmart for... well I can't remember now but that's why I also need to make list!
I'm looking forward to the trip and catching up with everyone... although I'm always a little nervous about traveling with Braden, he's always been good but you never know... is this going to be trip that we have "that" kid that just won't settle down? It's a 4 1/2 hour flight, we're hoping for a nap, a snack and hopefully the portable DVD player will do the rest!

I also must give a shout out to the Cubs who begin their post-season run to the World Series. I know Chad has been disappointed to be kind of disconnected from the MLB, being here in Canada you only get so many games on WGN... and he only sees them if he isn't traveling for work... which is usually is. But I know he's excited... and he'll be sick with Cubs fever as soon as we get there... Home of the Chicago Cubs. Good luck in the post-season boys!

No comments: