Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Craft ideas from the "Un-crafty"

Along with my shortcomings in the kitchen... I'm not well domesticated in crafts either. But in effort to try and push myself into embracing the idea I came across another blog (saw this on Baby Center also). Braden is at that age when I really need to begin tapping into his creativity by setting up some art and craft time once or twice a week. Since I am lacking for ideas (I don't even know where to start) I think this will be helpful. Not only does this have crafts age appropriate - there are also videos of songs and book reviews (Braden loves books and I can look for some of these at the library where I'm going to get a library card instead of buying more books... do you know how much more expensive books are in Canada? From $2-$5 more a pop).
Anyway... here is the site and I'm putting up a link on the sidebar. It's called "No time for flash cards". http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/

2 comments:

amyd713 said...

wow! i loooove it! forwarded the website to a bunch of mommy friends! : ) good find mon!

Unknown said...

Monica -- thanks SO much for your honeymoon advice. My sister stayed at the St. Lucia Grande Sandals and also had a great experience. But its really nice to get someone else's perspective as well. This is very encouraging! Thanks again.