Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Congrats to the Cox's!

Jeff Cox and Meghan Schindler got married on Saturday, October 4th in St. Charles. Jeff and Chad were Sigma Chi brothers and also spent years in Chicago together. I met Jeff about 5 years ago and he's a riot! Two years ago when I was very pregnant we went out to meet friends and watch the Bears on Sunday Night Football. We were at that Chicago Bar on Lincoln... was it just called Chicago Tap or something? Anyway, that evening Jeff had his first meeting with a person he met online... through myspace. Her name was Meghan (Meg or Megs as I hear her affectionately called by many) and they hit it off, 5 months later they moved in together and after a year Jeff proposed in Ireland.
The ceremony, reception and everything was beautiful.
They really are a cute couple, you can tell they adore each other. Meg and Jeff were both so happy on their big day! Meg looked amazing, and Jeff really does have great hair! :)

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Cox!


No comments: