Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Canadian dentistry

I had a dentist appointment this morning in Vancouver. It's been about two years since I've gone and either Canadian dentists are cutting edge or a lot has happened since I was there last.
First of all... they took x-rays and they immediately popped up on a computer screen in front of us. But what was REALLY exciting and different... when they sat me back and began to take a look around what did I see? A TV in the ceiling... and headphones! So when I go back next week for some work I'll be able to watch something instead of closing my eyes and bracing for pain!

No comments: