Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Falling Water


Yesterday Braden and I took a quick trip to Shannon Falls (the waterfall about 10 minutes from our house) to give Big B some time to run around and play in the leaves. It's scheduled to rain the next week or so, and it's starting to get chilly so I wanted to get it in while the leaves still covered the ground. Right before we left to go home we stopped to look at Shannon Falls (picture from yesterday is on the right)... I told Braden to say Goodbye to the waterfall and he said "Bye Bye Falling Water".





I was trying a lot of different things with my camera so some pictures are a bit fuzzy when he's moving, but it shows you the fun he was having.


Some of these leaves are HUGE! In Illinois we don't see things like this!



A picture of a tree in our neighborhood... I know, probably boring for most, but hey... this is my journal and I admire it everyday and wanted to capture it.

2 comments:

Alcala Family said...

Holy cow, look at those leaves. They are as big as him. That's cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Not boring at all. I miss seeing the leaves change colors. My sister in Connecticut was supposed to send a few pics, but I still haven't seen them. (Now, I think all her pictures would be snow covered!) Thanks for posting the one of the gorgeous red tree!