Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Parents Diary for Their Little Boy

I was watching Oprah today (men... don't give up on me yet). I saw a moving Youtube video. Maybe you've seen it (although I think it's worth watching a few times) and maybe you haven't. If you haven't, please take a few moments to watch and listen. I don't usually post things like this so you have to know I was really touched by it. (there is a 16 second commercial before it starts to play).
http://www.oprah.com/media/20081001_tows_99balloons

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you Monica. I needed a big, long ugly cry. Olivia also liked wrestling out of my "vice grip" bear hug I gave her after I watched this. It was so powerful!

Christine said...

What are you doing to me!!! Thanks for reminding us how blessed we are!