Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Homewood Family Shout Out

Our first weekend in Illinois my family in Homewood came to get Braden for the weekend while we went to Ali's party and the Cox wedding. He stayed with my mom and Uncle Jim - and they spent Saturday at my sister's because it was her (adorable) daughter, Raina's 2nd birthday! I'm very glad Braden was able to be there for that. I hear they did lots of playing in a sandbox and kicking the ball around. Mom and Uncle Jim also lent me a car for the duration of our trip, which I really appreciated.
My cute niece, Raina!
From L to R - Mom/Grandma, Raina, Jenni Lou, Uncle Jim, Braden and I
Big news in the family is that my mom is selling her boat and instead they are putting in an in ground pool (huge at 25x40 and with a slide). The bulldozer was sitting there a few days early before they started the dig.

No comments: