Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thankful...

For the past two or three weeks I've been in a funk. I'm starting to feel better and more like myself. Of course I've still filled most of my days playing around with Braden but I was lacking a bit of my goofiness and motivation. (It's kind of hard to admit publicly that I knew I wasn't giving it 100%, but I'm just being honest). Chad kind of gave me these last two weekends "off" so instead of "full-time", I was "part-time" and I really needed and appreciated the break.
Anyway, today Braden and I got to playing around and I gave it my all... I was being VERY silly - probably not a way I would act if I knew someone (aside from Chad) was watching. I have to tell you that the pure, hearty laugh of a toddler in complete hysterics - giving himself hiccups from laughing so hard - but begging for more just made me genuinely happy... and so very thankful.
Now -if only my dear child would get out of his 4th day in a row of not going to sleep so easily - damn those last two molars! (Man... I hope it's because of the molars and we aren't entering a new "phase" of some sort!)

At Walmart - visiting the fish - Braden was trying to give them a "hug".

1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself. It's a tough job that you had. I decided long ago that it was much easier to go to work. Everyone gets in a funk. Glad you got a break. Hang in there.