Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ok... here is the deal on "My Blog List"

For those of you that have blogs... this is probably something you know. However since I know I have more than 6 friends following our blog I thought I'd clarify.
On the right (below the fantasy football updates) I have added "My Blog List". I had all these blogs listed before, but now it's updated continuously as they add new posts. Two things if you're going from my blog to theirs...
1) It automatically updates from the time the post, not from the time it was checked - when I first saw this feature I thought it showed when the person looked at it (and kind of thought - wow... that's some blog stalking! Then one night I did a post around 11 something on a Saturday night and figured out that Ben wasn't up checking my blog after 1am his time a mere 9 minutes after I wrote... he has better things to do! :) But I guess that makes me kind of lame because I have now admittedly posted late Saturday night - and then checked out his blog.
2) If you click on a link... click on the name, not the post title. Like today, I've written 3 or 4 things and you would only see the last one. So link through the blog name and be directed to the home page and scroll to see if you've missed multiple posts.
I know this doesn't apply to most people checking this out, but many of you may know some of the people to my right and if you regularly follow this one, you may enjoy theirs. For instance - ISU Tri Delta? Check out "our busy days", it's Amy Garland Durso's blog. If you're from DeKalb check out BenLog for Newell's travel adventures and ruminations. ISU Sigma Chi? Justin, Heather and Olivia Boyd can be found under Illinois Expat.


No comments: