Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The No Phase....

It's official... this week Braden has begun using "no"...a lot. As in,
Me: Braden would you like to come inside and have a snack?
Braden: No Mommy No
Chad: Braden, would you please put all the tupperware back?
Braden: No Daddy

But the best use was by far this exchange. Yesterday Chad was trying to give me hugs and everytime Braden (with a pout) said - "No Daddy, Knock it Off". Does that really count as is first sentence??? I have to tell you... it was hilarious.
Side note - Braden didn't learn "knock it off" because we say that to him. He learned it the day before when Chad and him were playing and they were joking around, all completely in good spirit.

As for the lack of posts, our friends Kyle and Jen Guymon are visiting from DeKalb. It's been a nice week... but also lots of visiting so I haven't had the chance to post. Jen is a photographer, so this week I have put down my camera and surrendered to her skills. The pictures she has taken are amazing and I cannot wait to share them with you... but we'll have to wait until she gets back home and sends them to me. I really wish I had the talent, knowledge and the right camera to capture precious moments.

You can expect many posts starting tomorrow night... at least for the week until we're off for another 10 day trip to Chicago!

No comments: