Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pictures are in!




A HUGE thank you to Jen Guymon for spending hours uploading hundreds of pictures from their trip!!! I'll be posting about the trip throughout the day (when Braden naps and goes to sleep), actually it will probably take me a few days to cover it all. Warning - there will be a lot of pictures, but it will be worth it! Great scenery... gorgeous shots of B... all in all captured some wonderful moments.
A few things I also noticed from the pictures...
1) I need a tan... just some color - desperately!
2) My hair appointment to get my hair cut and colored could not get here fast enough!
3) Braden also needs a haircut - add it to my list of things to do before we leave for Chicago this week
So this is Football Sunday and Chad leaves today for Winnipeg and doesn't get back until about 10 hours before we have to leave for the airport for Chicago. So I'm taking a bit of time to myself this morning while he's still around. We have to admit - Sundays are not the best example of stellar parenting. We still play with Braden and as always he pretty much runs the show... but on Sundays we do pull out the portable DVD player when he's requesting Dora or Baby Einsteins so we don't have to turn the football game off. But I assure you he isn't neglected. I'd just like to think of it as lazy, relaxing Sunday Funday so making sure he's working on the alphabet or numbers... a day off for everyone to just chill.

I thought I'd start with some pictures from Sunday last week. Jen and Kyle packed their Bears gear and participated in our Sunday traditions. After the game Chad and Kyle managed to squeeze in golf at Furry Creek.

And finally... GO BEARS!!!


Camera timer set... managed to get a picture of all 5 of us
Clapping for the Bears!


Totally "hamming" it up. He knew he was getting his picture taken, what a pose buddy!


Jumping and dancing...
All smiles!

Playing in the pillows on mom and dad's bed


The Guymon's on the balcony

Kyle on the golf course - Furry Creek

Chad on the golf course... strike a pose!

1 comment:

amyd713 said...

ummm about needing a tan...did you see my blog entry about the "tan in a can??" seriously it ROCKS!! i was totally feeling the same way about my translucent skin until i found this! enjoy!