Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Guymon's Trip... the beginning

I know I am notorious for writing (or talking) too much so I'll try and keep this brief and let the pictures speak for themselves. Immediately after picking the Guymon's up at the airport on Thursday we went directly to Granville Island. It was on the way, I needed to pick up some fresh produce at the market, I knew they could grab some lunch and it's just a neat place to check out when you visit the area. Friday we came back to Vancouver and walked through Stanley Park, where Jen got some great photos. If you recall from a few posts back when Braden and I were there the week before we checked out a whole other area. The park is HUGE.

Inside Granville Island's Public Market

The square at Granville Island, drumming and dancing show to the left (the drums kind of scared Braden until we took him outside to show him what was making the loud noise)

Jen and I at Stanley Park

"What do you people want?"


Just saw a Squirrel... very excited - these squirrels were jet black, I've never seen that before

At one of the many Stanley Park playgrounds... such a serious little fellow

Jen took my advice and got on the swings, it brings you back to your childhood, you can't help but smile!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hey Monica! Love the blog! Canada sure looks great! What a little adventure for your family- it looks like you're doing great! ~Molly