Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fantastic Visit!

Today Kyle and Jen Guymon left... I was sad to see them go and so was Braden (he cried and wailed "Kyle! Jen! Kyle! Jen!" when he saw them walking into the airport, broke my heart! ) I will have LOTS of beautiful pictures soon since Jen took them all, hopefully I can begin to post about their trip by this weekend.
Speaking of Jen being a photographer... she owns a studio with her mom... they did our wedding pictures. Last night Jen and I put the album together. It will be ready when we come back to Illinois in January and I cannot wait!!! Her expertise really helped to create a great photo story of the big day! We finished around 1:30 am... and my dear darling son woke up at 5:45 am. That's why I'm not going to feel guilty about putting him down about an hour early tonight.
Thank you Guymons for coming to British Columbia, I hope you enjoyed your stay and aren't too sore from the intense mountain climb I sent you to yesterday... obviously I haven't done it myself!

No comments: