Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall is beginning to show it's colors

I love it when the leaves change color for fall. Living downtown Chicago the past 6 years we saw a bit of it, but not in abundance and life was always moving too fast for me to remember to take notice. Here in Canada I have a some more down time to take it all in and I have a feeling it's going to be gorgeous here.

Anyway... I was just excited that fall is beginning, which is odd because I really don't like winter and fall just means the cold weather is around the corner.

These pictures were taken on Monday when Braden and I went for a 2 hour walk through Stanley Park.

No comments: