Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, September 26, 2008

Cracks...


Today was the first day of Braden's new class. He wasn't old enough for this class when we moved here so I was excited that he'd have some art/craft/play-doh options we could try and and see what he is ready for... before I just tried it out at home and created a messy disaster.

So what happened at class? He had no interest in he sandbox, paint or play-doh. He just wanted to stick with the familiar and play with blocks and animal figures that we have at home. Maybe next time... but he had a blast when we were singing songs, he hammed it up to be the center of attention. And I have to give Braden props because he does a great job of sharing. I grabbed some pictures, but I had to be careful to crop out the other kiddos since it's a class policy you have to ask permission and I don't know these parents.
On another note, I have to discuss cracks... butt cracks, plumber's crack, whatever you want to call it. This morning I was feeling a bit bloated and reverted to a pair of underwear I had bought after Braden was born that just sucked things in a bit and smoothed things out, and as a result are very high on your torso - and today I didn't want the slight bulge over my pants, (front, back and mostly sides) that linger post-baby and after a week of visitors and eating too much. This wasn't so much for vanity as it was because we ladies know that pants and jeans that aren't completely outdated sit lower on your hips and I did not want to spend the hour with Braden constantly pulling up my pants. BTW, I know this is 1) not attractive 2) too much information -but "bare" with me, I know I babble on but somewhere I have a point and here it is...
I saw TONS of butt crack today... half the moms just bending over, sitting down with their kids... crack everywhere! I wasn't trying to look... it just screams out to be at least noticed, especially when it's represented at every play station! All the ladies know that this happens quite easily these days (I'm aware I have fallen victim, so now I try to be aware), which is why my suck me in, high underwear may not be stylish... or attractive - but at least when I was bending over or sitting down there was no crack show!
And in other unrelated news - being with all these other kids, most of them in this class are older - I am starting to realize just how large my child's head is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRADEN LOOKS ADORABLE. HOW FUN TO BE ABLE TO MEET NEW KIDS AND PLAY WITH THEM IN CLASS. I WOULD RATHER WEAR "GRANNY" UNDERWEAR THAN HAVE MY CRACK SHOW...YOU ARE THE SMART ONE!!:)

Heather said...

You absolutely "crack" me up! No seriously, you are so funny. I look forward to these blog entries...

amyd713 said...

if this makes you feel any better...kaiya's head is in the 97th percentile! but our dr. always tells me it is because she has a lot of "brains"! look on the bright side! and braden is a DOLL!! : )

Amy said...

Monica,
Seriously you are too funny! I was cracking up at your big head comment!