Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hugs and Kisses

This is a continuation from the post of the Guymon's trip... the day we spent at Stanley Park. It's rare that Braden and I get to be in pictures together because I'm always behind the camera. Usually I don't mind, in fact I prefer it. But with Jen's taking the shots I thought to myself... "Get in the pictures, Mon - you deeply regret not taking belly shots at the end of your pregnancy because you were all wrapped up in how "fat" you were... don't make the same mistake because Braden is growing up way too fast!"

So I got in... and these photos I like because most of them were candid - we didn't sit there and try to make it - it's just Braden and I sharing a hug, a kiss and playing on the slide.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures!!! You and Braden look so cute!!:)

Angela said...

Mon, you don't look AT ALL pregnant. You need to show that BELLY Girl. I so regret not having any belly shots with Maddie (more because I forgot). But anyway, love those B&W photos! So cute!
Love,
angela