Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, September 15, 2008

Time is flyin'

I haven't posted since Thursday and there is so much to share! Paul came in from Seattle this weekend, Braden and I have hit up a few parks to enjoy some amazing weather, Chad and I had our first date since our honeymoon, Chad leaves for a "work" trip to Vegas today, me and Mr. B are going to the Stanley Park Aquarium this morning and Kyle and Jen Guymon will be here on Thursday and here for a week!
I'm behind on emails, pictures and posts. I'll catch up tonight and tomorrow on everything so stay tuned!
Random thought for all you parents out there... why does the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse only have like 10 different episodes? Annoying.

1 comment:

Hatten Family said...

Yeah, nice "work" trip huh? Cameron is there too and I have to laugh at him when he calls it a work trip! I have to admit, I've been keeping up with your blog since Cameron passed along the web address...hope you don't mind! Glad to hear that all is well in Canada, looks like you're enjoying your time there! Take care!
- Jen Hatten