Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another reason...

Sundays are my favorite days, especially this time of year when football is on. (Although I'm pretty devastated about my fantasy team this year - I can only imagine it's how Detroit Lions fans are feeling... just wishing they could start the year over again. Sorry Ben, I feel your pain).
Anyway... there is another reason Sundays are great... Brothers and Sisters on ABC! If you aren't watching it, you should! The first two seasons are on DVD and it's the perfect time of year to snuggle up on the couch and get caught up!

One of my favorite lines tonight... "Mom, have you and Elton done the dance with no pants"? I guess you have to watch it to get the chuckle I did out of it.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

No, its really not that bad. You get up, clean the house, get excited about Daunte Culpepper, or Dan Orlovsky, or John Kitna, or whatever worthless QB they're throwing out there and then watch for optimism. You know, yes, the other team just thew a 75 yd TD pass, but that CB trailing the play looks really fast!