Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Camelback Inn


More on my Arizona trip, I had left off with pictures from our Saturday night out. On our last full day we... laid at the pool - shocking, right? Although unlike the previous days we didn't have cocktails. Saturday drained and dehydrated us and we're older now so we just read, relaxed and talked. That evening, Ali took us to Camelback Inn. This is a huge resort near Camelback Mountain. It was beautiful there, instead of hotel rooms, it's all villas. Of course two great restaurants and a bar. My filet minion, potato pie, and calamari were excellent - and they served the tastiest Sangria I've ever had!
It's about time I sent a big shout out and HUGE thank you to Ali for hosting us. She had all the details covered, great food and snacks and the perfect location (I mean... RIGHT next to the pool). It was so great to spend time with Ali, Kristy and Lisa. It's probably going to be a long while until I see another girls weekend like that and you were all fabulous company.

Entrance into the main building at Camelback Inn. It was dark... so you can't get the real effect, cactus everywhere, fire pits are tables and gorgeous walkway.

No comments: