Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Little dude got his first card...

His first library card, it's in his name and everything. We took our first trip to the Squamish Public Library this week. We didn't go before because we've kept pretty busy and all the story times are during nap times at 1:00 (what's that all about?). Now that winter is just around the corner (which here means cold and rain... lots of it), I needed to find something else we can do outside the house. He liked it... although for me personally I found it hard to browse a lot of the children's books since he wanted to stay in the play area with the puppets (more on those later), but who can blame him? Either way... we'll make regular trips there for something to do when we (me) are getting stir crazy.

Lame picture... but it's the only one I got of him holding his new library card. He's still too young to "strike a pose" at my every request.

Found the Puppets... forget the books this time Mom.
And they are going with me ever where I go...

Ah... found a nice spot to settle so. Mom, put down the camera and get comfortable... we're going to be here awhile.

No comments: