Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, November 24, 2008

More AZ fun!

I can't believe its only been a week since I got back from Arizona. I already feel so far removed from the fantastic weather and girl time! Here are a few more pictures from our big night out. I think we were out in the Old Town area of Scottsdale (but I could be wrong, I wasn't really paying attention close enough after a day of beers at the pool!). It was such a cute area. Since this is a place that doesn't ever really get cold EVERYWHERE had huge outdoor patios. Kind of reminded me of being on spring break. We ate some food, drank some drinks and of course... danced! There is some video of me dancing (not to be shared here!)... I now realize it's time for retirement. I just don't have smooth moves... I'm a bit of a spazz. I'm sorry for any friends I've embarrassed over the years.

From L to R: Kristy, Ali, Me and Lisa. Considering we put back cocktails all day...I think we did a pretty good job pulling ourselves together (at least for a little while).

A cab? Forget it... we traveled by a biker, trolley type thing. We rode on the regular highway and everything. We laughed a lot on this ten minute journey.


Ahh... so maybe this is why I was such a dancing queen...

1 comment:

Lisa P said...

I miss the pool, I miss the sun! Why do we both live in cities that are miserable in the winter?