Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Did my child just really???

Ok... this can't be really what my son meant to say... maybe I misunderstood??? He was in no way in trouble, I was just asking more or less to keep the conversation going.
The scene: Braden at the table playing with a magnet puzzle board, me at the sink putting dishes away.

Braden: Lion is broken

Me: Awe, Hon...did you break your lion?

Braden: (Quiet... and then) No... Daddy broke it.

PS... Chad's not home and he doesn't play with this toy. Hmmm...


1 comment:

Heather said...

uh-oh. sounds like he did. I am so not looking forward to the day when she learns this. On another note-have such a great time in Arizona! You are in total deservance of some Monica time, the woman, not the mom. At least for a few days:)
Heather