Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Check Up

Today I took Big B to the doctor. It had been 8 months since his last visit and he's about to be two. So today was just a visit to determine what kind of follow up and tests we need to do about monitoring his Bradycardia (low heart rate). Heart rate today was 60 (but did speed up when he got annoyed with the dr and I for trying to keep him in one place - and that was a good thing it was so responsive). When he was in the hospital last year they found an arrhythmia (slight irregularity with hearbeat)... but the doctor couldn't detect that today so I'm hopeful he's grown out of it. We won't know with certainty until we get him to the cardiologist. We go back to the dr in 3 weeks to review results, get referrals, etc
We did get his "stats" and they are:
33lbs - between 90 and 95th percentile
36 in - between 75 and 90th percentile
He's been between the 75-95th his whole life - so he's consistently a pretty solid little dude.

1 comment:

Christine said...

He has Addie beat by 6 lbs and 2 inches!!! I am sure that you feel every one of those pounds. I think when Reece hit 30 lbs I encouraged a lot more walking. Glad he is doing well. Keep us up dated with the results.