Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pajama Day!

Many people have asked me - "What do you and Braden do all week while Chad works?" Well here goes.
Monday - tot/mom playgroup (Lions Bay)
Tuesday - errands or PJ Day
Wednesdays - playgroup (Furry Creek)
Thursdays - errands or PJ Day
Fridays - class - a preschool setting (Squamish)
You'll see that Tuesdays and Thursdays are open. I'll take those days to run errands, grocery shop, and I have a few museums on my list we need to get to. When the weather was nice we'd go to the park or do something outside, but since it's too chilly now we make do. We're usually on the go since it's nice for Big B to experience things (it doesn't hurt it wears him out a bit too!). I'd rather have something going on. However... once a week I declare Pajama Day. What does that mean???

Pretty much like it sounds. Braden and I intentionally stay in PJs all day, don't leave the house and just get cozy and play.

Well... today is a Pajama Day... Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Pajama Days!!!!:)

Unknown said...

Is it odd that I have pajama days too? Working from home has it's perks...