Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Poolside Baby!

What's the perfect weather to sit poolside? 85 and sunny... and that's what we got... ALL WEEKEND. I know Arizona gets impossibly hot in the summer, but I saw no evidence of that, so my memories exist only of perfect weather that I assume is there year round. Everywhere you go things are designed around being outdoors. So... I think I need to convince Chad I should visit in the summer (so even though I love hot weather, I can see for myself that it's actually TOO hot, because right ow I'm not buying it) And he really should let me so I can get the idea out of my head if my post Canada plan A (Dallas) doesn't work, maybe Arizona for Plan B???
Anyway -weather aside (and most importantly) I was there to visit friends. And boy, did I need some girl time and a few days to myself to unwind, recharge and refuel (miller lite, anyone? or is a margarita more your style?).
I'll post more about the trip... but I couldn't wait to share pictures at POOLSIDE BABY!


The view of the pool from Ali's balcony... I wasn't zooming in, she's just that close!

The Girls of the Weekend, From L to R: (Hostess) Ali, Me, Kristy and Lisa

If you know Ali - you'll appreciate this. She whipped out the "If" book for her question game

This is actually terrible picture of me, but I'm including it just so you can see how happy I was (like I said, I do know I look pretty silly)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Mon,

I have been to Arizona in July and it is UNGODLY hot. The whole "dry heat" is a crock of bull if you ask me. HOT is HOT. This is not to say Arizona is not nice the rest of the year. To maybe get a holistic perspective, you may want to go back in the summer.
It looked so nice though. Great pool!
Heather