Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, November 17, 2008

Why?

Why do I wind up living somewhere that the sun isn't going to shine until next May? Ahhh... the weather in Arizona was PERFECT. I have much to share about our great memories from my trip... but not tonight. I'm exhausted and I have to finish the final book in the Twilight series (Edward Cullen...sigh :)

3 comments:

Lisa P said...

I am 1/2 way through the second book but I took a break to start my blog. I heart Edward!

Mitzi said...

Ohhh... so glad you're reading the Twilight series Monica. Isn't it so easy to fall for Edward Cullen? I've got a date with some girlfriends for dinner and the movie this Friday night. Have fun finishing it up. It's so good.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I seem to be in good company - I devoured the first book in three days! The next two are on their way from Amazon. :)

I'm totally making Ben take me to the movie this weekend. IF there are any tickets left!