Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ice Cream... Ice Cream!

Last Friday when Braden and I were staying in Homewood we were treated to my favorite pizza... Aurelio's. My sister, my niece Raina and her two step children came over too... and afterwards we took a long walk to Dairy Queen. Braden enjoyed his first Ice Cream Cone all by himself. We got another one in Quincy... but I'm confused if we're going to Dairy Queen because he likes it... or because I do! :)

Raina is 2 months older than Braden - but he's a bit of a house and she's a danity and petite little girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots of good pictures! Looks like a good time. I had my first Dairy Queen Thin Mint Blizzard last week. I was drooling...