Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, July 4, 2008

Sweet Home Chicago... Happy 4th!

It hasn't happened often since we've moved to Canada... I have a lot to be grateful for here. Chad is advancing in his career, I get to stay home with our little man, we live in a nice home and the scenery here is amazing. Keeping all those things in mind as made this transition much easier. But today... for some reason I'm actually feeling a bit homesick. Maybe because thinking of the 4th of July reminds me of Chicago's fabulous summers... and maybe it's because I got a tease of what it's like to have my girlfriends around again and now that their trip as come and gone I don't have anything to plan for. Now... don't get worried about me. I don't get this sappy about it that often, but today was one of those days. I hope all our friends in the States enjoy great weather... tasty BBQs and good beer! Be safe and Go Cubs!

No comments: