Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lack of posts???

Just touching base... I haven't posted much about what we have been doing here... because we haven't really done all that much this past week. Over the weekend it rained all day on Saturday (I think) and Sunday we just chilled out, we did take Braden to the pool, but that was the highlight. This weekend there is another neighborhood BBQ Saturday and probably do something else on Sunday. It's just been one of those slow weeks, not that Chad or I are really complaining, somehow we're both exhausted!
Oh... something exciting is that our trip to back to Illinois is finally booked! So now the planning for how to get everywhere we need to be has begun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excited that all of you will be back in Illnois soon. Can not wait to see you!!!:)