Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Becki's Bash...


Part of the reason I came home more than 2 weeks before Becki and Jeremy's wedding (August 9th) is because I wanted to attend the bachelorette party. Becki is marrying Jeremy Miller... and we ran with the theme - "It's Mrs. Miller Time". Cubs rooftop, private shower party (with a special class) and out to the bars after that. All in all a great time was had by all... being sober I can guarantee everyone had enough to drink! :) And the girls left standing at the very end even indulged me with a (very unnecessary) trip to La Bamba's to end the night.
The sign that was made and hung by us on the rooftop!

No comments: