Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Perspective...

I came across this on the Internet... written by a stay-at-home parent comparing it to Corporate America. You see it has it pros and cons! :) I have to keep reminding myself to be grateful even when the days seem long, I'm very lucky to be able to spend this time with Braden... the time flies by. Really... it does, I can't believe he'll be 2 in December.

I may get peed and pood on but... I doubt any of them will sue me
They may not do as I ask but... Just try putting an employee in the corner for time out
They may get cranky and scream but... Your job doesn't get better if your employees take a nap
They may cry and hit but... You can't make employees happy by turning on Sesame Street.
That being said there are no days off, no company outings, no expense account, my company car is a minivan, and no paid vacations.

No comments: