Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, July 25, 2008

So long Canada...(part 2)

Yes, I've finally decided to post. There isn't a real reason why...but I just felt like I should get the first one out of the way. Sorry there isn't a pic but I haven't really decided if I'm going to search around on how to make that happen yet.

It is also 10 PM PST and I'm heading to Seattle tomorrow to see Foxy. Yes, Monica has taken the family ahead of me because I spent the week in Edmonton. Unlike Monica...I have a bottle of wine open, I'm watching a movie (I know what you did last summer), and I haven't started packing yet. Flying on a weekly basis has made me a little cocky in my ability to pack at the last minute. I guess we will find out if packing for a few days is different than a couple of weeks. With family and friends nearby...a washing machine can't be that far away.

Last week was my first trip back to the states (Lake Minnetoka, MN) since we left in March... Now I'm making two trips within a week. As Ben Newell would say, "Nothing makes you appreciate home like living abroad." Don't get me wrong, I really love it here. There are just those little things that make you miss the good ole US of A. I'm sure one of those long rants will follow shortly.

Well, I better get to packing before I officially start hitting the sause and I end up missing my tee time with Fox.

Ramsey
"Head of Household"

Ok...maybe not!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you on here writing a little bit. Enjoy the trip home!