Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, July 7, 2008

Shannon Falls

More on my friend's trip to Vancouver... it's hard to believe it's been two weeks already, it's gone by quite fast, but slow all at the same time. Picking up where I left off....

On our way back from Whistler we stopped at Shannon Falls (you may recall I've mentioned it before, it's only 15 minutes from where we live). It was a nice stop, we took some goofy pictures, and it was really nice there... the sounds of of the water are so peaceful. Since we ate so late at Whistler we didn't really make dinner... we just munched of leftovers from the night before (the Fajita Fiesta - which I had forgotten to mention - I made way too much food... and since Chad doesn't really dig regular cake I attempted a homemade ice cream cake... which would have been ok, but it didn't really freeze completely again by the time we ate it, so as Staci said, "it tastes like a blizzard".) Ali konked out early from the anti-nauseous medicine she took for the rough ride through the mountains, Katie, our PG friend, was a trooper and made it up until about 1:00... and somehow Staci, Lisa and stayed up like we were at a slumber party until almost 3:30am!





Ali propped herself up between two large trees... isn't she a cutie?

Sassy Lisa... the tree hugger

Very embarassing picture... I wasn't going to post it, but if I was putting up silly pictures of the other girls, it was only fair I put up my own.

Ali on top of the Tri Delta pyramid... Katie and Staci on bottom - really we're grown ups, I swear.

Back home and we remembered we needed to take a picture with Braden, he was in his PJs and ready for bed, but he cooperated for us. I've mentioned that he LOVED these girls, right? I mean IN LOVE - he's still saying their names.

Late night... we were supposed to make cookies - but Lisa and Katie got to the cookie dough first so we only made half! :) Good work girls!

No comments: