Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Daddio...

Today we had Braden's first sort of multi word phrase. He's been saying, "Ball, please", Juice, please", "Mommy, go?" and two word things like that... but today he tried to really tell me something instead of implying a question or request.
Chad is on a mini-vaca in Minnesota at a bachelor party. Braden keeps asking "Daddy?", the usual answer is "Daddy's at work", so I stuck to the story. So today he looks at me at says... "Daddy at work". But it really sounded more like "Daddio work". But I'm giving him an A for effort.


No comments: