Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Relaxing in Quincy

Since arriving to Quincy on Monday we've had a really nice trip. Time to run a few errands, get my hair cut and colored (I love how inexpensive it is here!) and plenty of time to relax. We're getting ready to pack up and head to Bloomington this afternoon and visit with Keith, Casse, Kylie, and the twins... we'll be staying with Kristy and Ben Funk in their new home... and also visiting with the Boyds on Saturday. Busy, busy! But I know the time will fly by way to quickly! Here are just a few pictures of what we've been up to...
Braden playing the driveway... doesn't he look like he's in a quarterback stance and ready to throw a hail mary? :) He's even got his facial expression right.
Watching Dad mow the lawn...

Braden wanted to see his dad, so he got a ride on the "tractor".

A hard day... Chad naps with Marley on the couch.

No comments: