Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh Baby!

Chad and I are happy to officially announce we're expecting Baby #2! Ultrasound today confirmed the good news along with a heartbeat. 9 weeks along... (for you boys that are annoyed by pregnancy "weeks" that's just over 2 months - or you could just do the math - Chad complains about pregnancy "weeks" all the time). Anyway... opinions differ between the doctor (2/27), the ultrasound tech (2/23), and the online due date calculator (2/26)... so sometime the last week of February.
I've been trying to tell Braden there is a baby in my belly by pointing to it... he just takes that as an invitation to try and jump all over me. He'll get the idea by March! :)
We're very excited, it suddenly seems a bit more real now. I'm sure I'll post more in detail as the months progress! Wish us luck on our next baby that will be born with American/Canadian dual citizenship!

3 comments:

Layne Court said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mon!! How exciting! You guys are such great parents. It only makes sense that you keep it up. :) BIG congratulations.

Christine said...

Congrats to both of you and big brother Braden! We are so happy for you all.