Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So far.. So Great!

Just a quick update to say that our visit to Illinois is going perfect! Braden and I arrived on Thursday evening and let me tell you that kid was a complete angel!!! I have to admit I was a bit nervous about a 3 hour trip to Seattle and 4 1/2 hour flight to Chicago with a toddler on my own, but he was awesome... thank goodness for the portable DVD player and Dora and Diego. Right now we are in Quincy with Chad's mom and it has been very relaxing! I'll hopefully post some pictures and stories tonight.

1 comment:

JJ said...

So glad the flight went well! Wish us luck next week with O. We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!
Heather