Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hiding Out

Wow... it's been almost a week. Not often I let it go this long. Well... the truth is my mother-in-law is visiting and we may be just lying around, decorating for Christmas, shopping, cooking or playing with Big B... I've taken a bit of rest from the computer. It's been nice just to visit. Plus - I haven't had the time to upload all my pictures to properly share stories and such. I'll get on it this weekend - at some point.
Speaking of the weekend... we have a pretty big weekend here. Braden will be TWO years old! I totally haven't accepted it yet. We're having a small get together at the house with some people we know in our neighborhood. I'll keep ya posted!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Braden!!

Love, Olivia (and Heather and Justin)

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Braden!!! I can not believe how fast time has gone by!!!:)