Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Traditions

I'm all about setting up some traditions with my family, I think it just makes for nice memories. One of the things we are doing is the ornaments on the tree. Sometime around Thanksgiving the Xmas decorations go up, and the tree is decorated - Minus individual ornaments - we save that for something to do with Braden on his birthday all dressed in Christmas jammies and that's when he gets his birthday presents! This year we did do it two days early on the 4th since Grandma Ramsey was in town and had gotten him a FABULOUS gift! (I'd also like to thank my family for putting some moola in Braden's savings account!) Even though Braden won't really remember - we'll be able to tell him it all started with his first birthday!

Ohhh...what is this Grandma got me? A WOODEN TRAIN SET?!?!?! WOW! I absolutely LOVE it!

Hurry guys... put it together faster. FASTER! I want to PLAY!

With some guidance from Paula on the design and color... Chad had Braden's train table made by his real birthday!


No comments: