Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Big B goes to BBB

We've been talking about it for awhile now and today was the day. We made our way (in a snowstorm) out to IKEA to get Braden his Big Boy Bed. Mission almost accomplished. I couldn't actually get the bed frame because it was too big for the car with Braden in it. I'll be picking it up on Monday. But - we got everything else! And guess who's sleeping on the mattress (on the floor) right now??? That's right, Braden! He was really excited about it. I laid with him tonight until he went to sleep (about 10 minutes) just because he asked me so nicely and I know it's a big change for him. (I know that cannot be habit - no worries!). But it was such a sweet 10 minutes, he was super cuddly and peaceful, it was one of those moments I'll remember.
The blanket for his bed was in the dryer so it's not in the picture, but on him now. You'll get a full shot of everything once the frame is here and his bedroom is rearranged. Until then - check out Big B going to the BBB!

No comments: