Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Over Committed

My feet hurt. I just spent the last 5 1/2 hours on my feet baking. Braden's 2nd birthday is tomorrow and we're having a few people over to help us celebrate. Well... I don't know why I didn't just buy cookies and cake. I also don't know why I'm such a slow baker/cook (come on Mon... pick up the pace!). It's 11:30 and the task is not complete (sigh). The second layer of the cake is cooling so I can put it together... then ice it and try to figure out this fancy decorating stuff. I hope at the very least I don't over do it and ruin the cake. I know I over committed myself to all this baking in one night nonsense. Did I mention that my feet hurt?

I also want to mention that we had a great week here with Grandma Ramsey. I have TONS to post about and hopefully by Sunday night I can start to get all caught up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it a funny feeling? I'm BEHIND on blogging....

I know the feeling though...