Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, December 18, 2008

He always knows...

Braden seems to be pretty intuitive. He always knows when I need a hug or a good laugh after a long day. (Well - he doesn't always know because if he did then he wouldn't have screamed in the car on the way home earlier that day= NOT fun). But the point of this post is following up after my pity party Tuesday. After a super long day with an overtired kid and an overtired mom I was so grateful that the day ended on a great note and as promised I'm sharing the pictures with you.
Earlier that day we hit up Wal-mart and I came across hat and mittens that I thought maybe I could keep on Big B. He doesn't wear hats well. But it's getting too cold here and I know when we get to Chicago next month hats are no longer optional! :) When we were getting for bed I pulled out the hat and mittens - and why did I think he would be so excited, because Diego is on them of course! And it loved it. He ran from the living room to my bedroom mirror back and forth... back and forth... for about 30 minutes. Braden was feeling like the coolest little dude around!
I had to take pictures and share them. It was the best especially since I was having a "can I really do this mom thing well? what am I not doing right? what's wrong with him? what's wrong with me?" doubts and insecurities most of the day.
Thanks to my little man for always knowing when I need a good pick me up. xxoo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those mittens and hat. He looks so cute. He looks like a little skier in those pictures. You are a wonderful mom...do not forget that!!:)