Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, December 8, 2008

A BIG Day for Big B

Last week we took a trip to the other side of Vancouver's suburbs to shop at IKEA and a large mall. This was such a BIG day for Braden because we looked at "Big Boy Beds" and he got a ride on a HUGE rocking horse.
Let me tell you... this kid is super, super excited about getting a Big Boy Bed to sleep in. He loved trying out all the beds. I plan on looking next week and again the week after Christmas to see if there are any sales. Goal is to have it ready by the end of the year.
On the way up to the really big rocking horse! It was hard to get a decent picture once they were inside with all the bars.



What is he riding around in? That would be the"stroller" the mall has available since I made a stupid mistake of remembering to put our stroller back in the trunk. It's something I don't ever think about since I always keep a stroller in the car...that is until you take it out to make room for other things. Duh...

1 comment:

amyd713 said...

3i must tell you that jackson also has an ikea big boy bed and it is PERFECT because it is lower to the ground than "normal" beds which helps in case of a nighttime fall! : ) p.s. company kids catalog has SUPER cute duvet covers for very reasonable!