Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our "Thanksgiving" Dinner... and Christmas Decorating!

Grandma Ramsey (Paula) came to visit this past week. She arrived the day after American Thanksgiving and as I previously posted I could not find a turkey, however the chicken turned out well. We rounded out our Thanksgiving with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, bread and the pumpkin chocolate cheesecake pie (which yes, I was the only one that ate it, and sorry to be such a waster - but I had to throw half of it out - which means I also ate half of it - how sad... I mean bad).


What is it that Americans typically do the weekend of Thanksgiving? Bust out the Christmas decorations... even living in Canada now we were no exception. We added more throughout the week as we went shopping. Here is how things turned out.



3 comments:

Heather said...

The place looks beautiful! No matter where you are, it is never too soon to start decorating for Christmas.

JJ said...

Do you guys have snow on the ground? We don' and won't, kind of miss it around Christmas time. The dinner looked great, hope Braden enjoyed the pumpkin pie.

Anonymous said...

Monica,

Your tree looks gorgeous, great job! Are you going to make it "home" for Christmas?

xoxo
Margaret