Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blizzard? Seriously? No.

When we moved here I was told it doesn't snow much, sometimes in the morning but it doesn't really stick. (The major snow is up high in the mountains and up near Whistler). I was warned to be prepared for a lot of rain from October to May. Ok, I got it, right? Wrong. It has snowed a few times the past couple weeks - but nothing we haven't seen before or been used to in Chicago. In fact, it's still been much milder. Anyway - back to my point. This weekend we were treated to what many here are calling a blizzard. But really? Hmm... Chad and I don't agree. Sure - quite a bit of snow, but nothing crazy. But really - who are we to argue? It has made driving through the mountains and living in Furry Creek quite beautiful.
Chad took Braden out to enjoy his first real play in the snow... while I stayed cozy and warm in bed and took a little snooze (how fabulous)!

To be fair to the people who considered this blizzard conditions... this was on the first day of snow, there actually was a lot more than came in the next day.


No comments: