Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lights Out!!!

As you know we live on a mountain (the picture at the top of the blog is taken from our porch - with no zoom). The body of water is known as the Howe Sound, and the mountains we look at are the Coastal Mountains. Well the Howe Sound area experience some really intense wind storms, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and again last night/this morning. I don't know exactly how fast - but rumor has it around 90 kph - so that would be about 55 mph. Some trees in the neighborhood came down - and the power went out THREE times! The second time it was starting to get dark out - and we had everything lined up to create pizzas for dinner (when I say we - I mean Braden and I, remember Chad doesn't cook!). BAM! Lights out! We pulled out candles and I let Braden snack on some of the pizza ingredients! I'm happy to say that by 11pm that night the lights were back on and we haven't had another incident since then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you're rattling off that conversion from KPH to MPH so quickly.